1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions featured in any publications and online services that are organised by Zaros Machinery (or a third party on Zaros Machinery's behalf).
2. By entering a competition entrants accept these terms and conditions.
3. Zaros Machinery may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
1. For a chance to win, you must have made a purchase with Zaros Machinery and submitted a review of your experience of Zaros Machinery with Google Reviews. Alternatively, we must have sent you a link to the review via email or other medium.
2. The winner is randomly selected from all correct and valid entries, the draw for the winner will take place within 30 days of the date on which the competition closes.
3. The competition winnings consist of a £100 voucher for Zaros Machinery products.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from a pool of people who have submitted reviews from the various review platforms.
5. Zaros Machinery will not refund the item for a cash sum. We will help with any problems or concerns that you may have, however any future transaction is at our sole discretion.
6. Zaros Machinery will not be liable to reimburse expenses incurred as a result of the machinery that is selected by the winner.
7. The competition is open to all residents of England and Wales. Delivery charges may vary depending on location.
8. The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
1. The competition starts from 01/01/2020 and will end on 01/06/2021.
2. Zaros Machinery will attempt to notify the winner within 30 days after the closing date. He/she will be contacted on the phone number, by SMS text, or email address provided. If Zaros Machinery is unable to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to respond within the fixed time period as specified and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Zaros Machinery reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these terms and conditions and the competition information.
3. Zaros Machinery reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until such proof of eligibility and identity has been confirmed or if such proof is not produced on request or to disqualify the entrant from the competition.
4. Zaros Machinery shall try to deliver the prize to the winner within 48 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified to the winner. Delivery restrictions may apply. No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, Zaros Machinery reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
5. In relation to all competitions, the first name and surname of the winner may be published by Zaros Machinery and entrants grant to Zaros Machinery a non-exclusive licence to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner.
6. We reserve the right to add other review platforms to the competition, or to add contestants from other causes to the pool of participants.
In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, Zaros Machinery shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and Zaros Machinery reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant.