Designed specifically for the UK and European markets, the SP-1575 is the benchmark for utility spreaders. Incredibly versatile, thanks to a choice of no less than 6 mounts and a powerful drive system that will feed out any salt product, the SP-1575 is the perfect choice for the contractor or facility manager looking for a small capacity spreader. Complete with a trailed mount this spreader is ideal for any ATV, UTV or compact tractor who require a trailed machine.
• 12V DC DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR MOUNTED IN A WEATHER-TIGHT ENCLOSURE – Reliable power in every situation
• HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, UV PROTECTED HOPPER IN SAFETY YELLOW – Zero corrosion and reduced weight
• HEAVY DUTY MODULAR STEEL FRAME – Strength built in as standard with electrostatic powder coat finish
• DRIVES – Revolutionary maximum torque transmission featuring a hardened steel worm and bronze gear – no chains, pulleys, drive belts or gears to break or wear
• WEATHER AND FIRE-PROOF WIRING HARNESS – for maximum reliability.
• STEEL AUGER FEED SYSTEM – gives more positive and accurate supply to spinner than a conveyor belt feed system
• HIGH QUALITY POWDER COATED STEEL OR URETHANE SPINNERS
1.5m – 9m
25A – 30A max
12 months manufacturer's warranty
When you purchase a Wessex International product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.