Enduramaxx’s 300 and 400 Litre Pressure Washer Bowser, also known as Power Washers, provide a versatile cost-effective solution to high-pressure cleaning requirements in areas where either mains water or power is not always available. The rotationally moulded one-piece tanks are manufactured from tough and durable UV stabilised polyethene. Suitable for heavy plant and machinery cleaning.
Popular uses for the 300 and 400 Litre Pressure Washer Bowser:
• Bin washing
• Street cleaning, graffiti and chewing gum removal
• Agricultural and Equine applications, high pressure cleaning of yards and milking parlours
• Mobile high pressure cleaning including car valeting
• Industrial and commercial yards and equipment
• Marinas and boat yards
• On and off site pressure washing in the construction and highway sectors
• Removal of loose paint, grime etc.
• Rail yards, quarries and mining applications
Dimensions for 300L Version
L: 1700mm x W: 1000mm x H: 1500mm
Dimensions for 400L Version
L: 1900mm x W: 1000mm x H: 1200mm
12L/min 2175 PSI, Honda Recoil Start Petrol Engine
Galvanised rust-proof steel chassis
Hose & Lance
8m Hose & lance included as standard
300L available in Boat Blue. 400L available in Black or Boat Blue.
Country of Manufacture
Made in Britain
12 months manufacturer's warranty
Enduramaxx has designed and manufactured outstanding Water & Chemical tanks, WRAS Approved tanks, bowsers and sprayers metering solutions for the Cleaning and Hygiene, Water Treatment, Agriculture, Commercial & Industrial Processes markets and now delivers these throughout the UK. Enduramaxx is unique amongst its principal competitors through its scale and breadth of portfolio covering multiple business sectors and many different and varied applications and continues to deliver its way of doing business with quality products and first class service.