300 to 400 Litre Site Tow Water Bowser for Construction, Events & Councils
300 to 400 Litre Site Tow Water Bowser specifically designed for site use and come with a galvanised frame with a single axle for many years of use. Our towable water bowsers are available with a pump mounting plate which enables the fitting of different pumps and another add-on for watering of large gardens, hanging baskets, orchards, vegetable plots and more.
Rotationally Moulded Tank with Lid:
These Site Tow Water Bowsers have been designed for the compliant, safe transportation and remote supply of water. The heavy-duty tank is constructed from UV stabilised polyethene giving a robust storage tank specifically designed for the purpose.
The tanks have a large diameter ventilated lid at the top of the unit to enable easy filling. Emptying is via a 1” ¼ turn valve providing a quick and easy way to get fresh water to the location of your choice.
Potable Drinking Water Bowsers & Regulation 31 Tanks:
Our tanks are available as drinking water tanks which are manufactured from WRAS approved polymer (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme). These potable tanks are available in black, boat blue or natural for water for human consumption.
These are DWI approved and meet the specific requirements of Regulation 31. This ensures that water suppliers producing and distributing drinking water only use products that do not cause any detrimental effects on the safety or quality of the drinking water.
300L to 400L Water Bowser Popular uses:
• Potable water for public events and emergency/disaster situations (black or blue tanks only)
• Water supply for livestock
• Water bowser hire
• Use in construction and civil engineering environments where a mains supply is not available.
• Potable water uses for catering vans, welfare units and off mains cabins.
• Remote site fire response
• Site welfare blocks for toilet flushing, hand washing and showering.
• Concrete batching plants for concrete manufacturing header tanks
• Waste effluent tanks for storage of welfare blocks waste
• No dig drilling and horizontal drilling for mud slurry
• Range of dust suppression bowsers for site dust control
Water Bowsers for Councils & Ground care
• Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
• Pump and reel options for horticultural applications
• Watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia.
• Optional troughs for equine and agricultural establishments
Dimensions for 300L Version
L: 2200mm x W: 1380mm
Dimensions for 400L Version
L: 2600mm x W: 1460mm
Off road only. Suitable for Site Tow
WRAS approved polymer
Fitted with 1” quarter turn valve
Galvanised unbraked chassis
50mm Ball Hitch
Country of Manufacture
Made in Britain
12 months manufacturer's warranty
Enduramaxx has designed and manufactured outstanding Water & Chemical tanks, WRAS Approved tanks, bowsers and sprayers metering solutions for the Cleaning and Hygiene, Water Treatment, Agriculture, Commercial & Industrial Processes markets and now delivers these throughout the UK. Enduramaxx is unique amongst its principal competitors through its scale and breadth of portfolio covering multiple business sectors and many different and varied applications and continues to deliver its way of doing business with quality products and first class service.