Our 300 litre Skid Water Bowser is manufactured from UV stabilised, food grade polyethylene giving a robust storage tank specifically designed for the carriage of potable and non-potable water. An optional pump mounting plate can be installed on the unit enabling the simple fitment of various pump options and other add ons.
Our Demount Water Bowsers provide a quick and easy way to get fresh water to the location of your choice. The tanks have a large diameter ventilated lid at the top of the unit to enable easy filling – emptying is via a 1” hose with a ¼ turn tap, or via the selected pump.
Popular uses for this 300 Litre Skid Water Bowser include:
• Public and private sector landscape maintenance
• Rinsing and wash down operations
• Road verge watering
• Britain in Bloom
• Parks, ornamental gardens and recreation, local authority watering
• Back-up water supply tanker (non-potable only)
• Portable water for public events and emergency/disaster situations
• Bowsers for livestock
• Water bowser hire for clean water supply
• Used in construction and civil engineering environments where mains supply is not available
• Portable water use for catering vans, welfare units and off mains cabins
1″ Recoil Start Honda Petrol Engine & Pump or 19 l/min 12 Volt Delavan Pump
30m of 19mm diameter hose for Petrol Pump / 10m of 19mm diameter hose for Electric Pump
Inline and lid filters
Wiring connections for battery
900mm Plant Watering Lance
Country of Manufacture
Made in Britain
12 months manufacturer's warranty
Enduramaxx has designed and manufactured outstanding Water & Chemical tanks, WRAS Approved tanks, bowsers and sprayers metering solutions for the Cleaning and Hygiene, Water Treatment, Agriculture, Commercial & Industrial Processes markets and now delivers these throughout the UK. Enduramaxx is unique amongst its principal competitors through its scale and breadth of portfolio covering multiple business sectors and many different and varied applications and continues to deliver its way of doing business with quality products and first class service.