Our price £3,362.64 (incl. VAT)
FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery on all SnowEx products.
DELIVERY TIME - Order before 2.00pm for 3-4 day delivery (Monday-Friday) - Please contact us for stock levels.
The SnowEx SP-1575 is a 163-litre utility spreader for Professional spreading contractors who work long, cold and unsociable hours. The nature of their job demands reliable, quality equipment, and in the SnowEx SP-1575, they get it. For years these utility spreaders have proven to be reliable and effective at spreading sand, salt and grit in some of the world's most demanding conditions. Whether it's mounted on a dropside truck, pick-up tailgate or a compact tractor, the SnowEx SP-1575 gives an outstanding performance, all winter long.
• Tow bar hitch
• Utility mount
• Drop utility mount
• Trailer mount
• Forklift mount
• Three-point mount (cat 1)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• 12V DC DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR MOUNTED IN A WEATHER-TIGHT ENCLOSURE – Reliable power in every situation
• HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, UV PROTECTED HOPPER IN SAFETY YELLOW – Zero corrosion and reduced weight
• HEAVY DUTY MODULAR STEEL FRAME – Strength built in as standard with electrostatic powder coat finish
• DRIVES – Revolutionary maximum torque transmission featuring a hardened steel worm and bronze gear – no chains, pulleys, drive belts or gears to break or wear
• WEATHER AND FIRE-PROOF WIRING HARNESS – for maximum reliability.
• STEEL AUGER FEED SYSTEM – gives more positive and accurate supply to spinner than a conveyor belt feed system
• HIGH QUALITY POWDER COATED STEEL OR URETHANE SPINNERS
• Dry free-flowing salt
• Rocksalt (dry and moist)
• 50:50 sand/salt mix
• Bagged ice melters
1.5m – 9.0m
Amperage Draw Maximum
25A – 30A
12 months manufacturer's warranty
No engines. No pulleys. No sprockets. No belts. No chains. That’s what you’ll find (or, rather, won’t find) on all SnowEx granular spreaders. Our electric drives combined with our patented auger systems feature much fewer moving parts than competitive spreaders, meaning much less that can go wrong when you’re on the job.