Our price £5,316.00 (incl. VAT)
FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery on all SnowEx products.
DELIVERY TIME - Order before 2.00pm for 3-4 day delivery (Monday-Friday) - Please contact us for stock levels.
The V-Pro SP-32200 spreader is specifically designed to accommodate the bed lengths and weight restrictions of most UTVs. Shorter and lighter than standard truck spreaders, this spreader lets you easily address applications where only a UTV can typically go, such as pavements, bike paths and driveways.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• 12V DC DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR MOUNTED IN A WEATHER-TIGHT ENCLOSURE – Reliable power in every situation
• HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, UV PROTECTED HOPPER IN SAFETY YELLOW – Zero corrosion and reduced weight
• HEAVY DUTY MODULAR STEEL FRAME – Strength built in as standard with electrostatic powder coat finish
• DRIVES – Revolutionary maximum torque transmission featuring a hardened steel worm and bronze gear – no chains, pulleys, drive belts or gears to break or wear
• WEATHER AND FIRE-PROOF WIRING HARNESS – for maximum reliability.
• STEEL AUGER FEED SYSTEM – gives more positive and accurate supply to spinner than a conveyor belt feed system
• HIGH QUALITY POWDER COATED STEEL OR URETHANE SPINNERS
• Dry free-flowing salt
• Moist salt (Rock salt)
• 50:50 sand/salt mix
• Bagged ice melters
• The VPT-150 is a Single Axle Highway Trailer which can mount a SP-32200 or SP-32600 Salt Spreader.
• The SW-250 consists of a Spare Wheel & Mounting Bracket for the VPT-150 Trailer.
• The OFK-020 features an Optimum Flow Kit for the SP-32200 or SP-32600 Salt Spreaders
• The TRK-3000 Flow Restrictor Tube can be used with either the SP-32200 or the SP-32600
IMPORTANT: An 800 Litre version of this spreader is available. Search for the SnowEx SP-32600.
1.5m - 9.0m
Amperage Draw Maximum
25A - 30A
Depth / Length
12 months manufacturer's warranty
No engines. No pulleys. No sprockets. No belts. No chains. That’s what you’ll find (or, rather, won’t find) on all SnowEx granular spreaders. Our electric drives combined with our patented auger systems feature much fewer moving parts than competitive spreaders, meaning much less that can go wrong when you’re on the job.