With the same footprint as its smaller brother, the SP-32200, the SP-32600 doubles up in height, making it the perfect choice for larger spreading tasks. Contractors with medium to large sized areas to maintain will appreciate the SP-32600s huge 800 litre capacity hopper and of course, all the other usual SnowEx V-Pro benefits such as reliable 12V power, independent spinner and auger control and light yet strong polyethylene hopper. Mount your SnowEx SP-32600 spreader on the VPT-150 trailer and maximise the use of your towing vehicle for carrying extra supplies of salt / grit, or other ice-melt materials. The VPT-150 is fully road legal, with lights, overrun brakes, full suspension and hand brake, plus the usual SnowEx benefit of controlling spread patterns from the cab is retained, as a loom extension kit is included with each trailer. And the added bonus is that a vehicle tachograph is not usually required.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• 12V DC DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR MOUNTED IN A WEATHER-TIGHT ENCLOSURE – Reliable power in every situation
• HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, UV PROTECTED HOPPER IN SAFETY YELLOW – Zero corrosion and reduced weight
• HEAVY DUTY MODULAR STEEL FRAME – Strength built in as standard with electrostatic powder coat finish
• DRIVES – Revolutionary maximum torque transmission featuring a hardened steel worm and bronze gear – no chains, pulleys, drive belts or gears to break or wear
• WEATHER AND FIRE-PROOF WIRING HARNESS – for maximum reliability.
• STEEL AUGER FEED SYSTEM – gives more positive and accurate supply to spinner than a conveyor belt feed system
• HIGH QUALITY POWDER COATED STEEL OR URETHANE SPINNERS
• Comes complete with the fully road legal VPT-150 trailer
• 800 litre hopper
• Full control of spread width and flow rate from comfort of vehicle cab
• Quick connect spinner assembly to allow towbar use when spreader not in service
• Dual variable spread/speed controller for precise control of spinner and auger independently
• 12V vibrator unit to help material flow
• Heavy-duty ratchet strap and adjustable rail mount system
• Fitted tarpaulin hopper cover
• Dry free-flowing salt
• Moist salt (Rock salt)
• 50:50 sand/salt mix
• Bagged ice melters
• The VPT-150 is a Single Axle Highway Trailer which can mount a SP-32200 or SP-32600 Salt Spreader.
• The SW-250 consists of a Spare Wheel & Mounting Bracket for the VPT-150 Trailer.
• The OFK-020 features an Optimum Flow Kit for the SP-32200 or SP-32600 Salt Spreaders
• The TRK-3000 Flow Restrictor Tube can be used with either the SP-32200 or the SP-32600
IMPORTANT: Customer installation is required on this item. Contact us for more information.
IMPORTANT: A 300 Litre version of this spreader is available. Search for the SnowEx SP-32200.
1.5m - 12.0m
Amperage Draw Max
25A - 30A
Depth / Length
12 months manufacturer's warranty
No engines. No pulleys. No sprockets. No belts. No chains. That’s what you’ll find (or, rather, won’t find) on all SnowEx granular spreaders. Our electric drives combined with our patented auger systems feature much fewer moving parts than competitive spreaders, meaning much less that can go wrong when you’re on the job.