One of the most popular SnowEx spreaders over the years, the SP-575 remains a firm favourite with contractors for its simple, reliable, and efficient performance. The patented SnowEx vibrator keeps material flowing freely, while a powerful drive auger feeds spread material directly to the spinner, ensuring jams and blockages are kept to a minimum. The in-cab dual controller makes life easy for the user by allowing accurate control of spread width and spinner speed, which in turn helps to ensure spread material wastage is reduced.
• Tow bar hitch
• Utility mount
• Forklift mount
• Three-point mount (cat 1)
• Drop utility mount
• Trailer mount
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 12V DC DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR MOUNTED IN A WEATHER-TIGHT ENCLOSURE – Reliable power in every situation
• HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, UV PROTECTED HOPPER IN SAFETY YELLOW – Zero corrosion and reduced weight
• HEAVY DUTY MODULAR STEEL FRAME – Strength built in as standard with electrostatic powder coat finish
• DRIVES – Revolutionary maximum torque transmission featuring a hardened steel worm and bronze gear – no chains, pulleys, drive belts or gears to break or wear
• WEATHER AND FIRE-PROOF WIRING HARNESS – for maximum reliability.
• STEEL AUGER FEED SYSTEM – gives more positive and accurate supply to spinner than a conveyor belt feed system
• HIGH QUALITY POWDER COATED STEEL OR URETHANE SPINNERS
• Rocksalt (dry and moist)
• Bagged ice melters
IMPORTANT: Customer installation is required on this item. Contact us for more information.
1.5m - 12.0m
Amperage Draw Maximum
12A - 15A
Depth / Length
12 months manufacturer's warranty
No engines. No pulleys. No sprockets. No belts. No chains. That’s what you’ll find (or, rather, won’t find) on all SnowEx granular spreaders. Our electric drives combined with our patented auger systems feature much fewer moving parts than competitive spreaders, meaning much less that can go wrong when you’re on the job.