Our price £5,088.00 (incl. VAT)
FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery on all Wessex products.
DELIVERY TIME - Order before 2.00pm for 3-4 day delivery (Monday-Friday) - Please contact us for stock levels.
BUILT LIKE A TANK FOR DEMANDING APPLICATIONS!
The Wessex AF-120 ATV FLAIL MOWER, in 1.2m working width, has been developed to meet the needs of contractors, farmers and estate owners. It is well suited for controlling dense vegetation, i.e. brambles, bracken and long grass and for the maintenance of forestry and woodland areas. The manual clutch and 3 high torque belts allow the Wessex AF flail mower to perform in arduous conditions without the inherent overheating problems associated with a centrifugal clutch.
REAR WHEEL OPTION
Required if the flail mower is to cut close to fences and borders, or if the overall width is critical due to narrow access. The rear wheel option is available on the 1.2m version. In this configuration significant weight is transferred onto the drawbar, therefore the user must check the drawbar capacity of the towing vehicle. When fitted with rear wheels, the AF has a screw jack on the drawbar to aid connecting to the towing vehicle.
Machines with side wheels also have the option of 22 x 11-8 flotation tyres as an alternative to the standard grass tyres. Ideal for working in boggy and low lying areas, the flotation tyres allow an ATV and a Wessex ATV flail mower to operate in areas inaccessible to a tractor.
MARKET LEADING 2-YEAR WARRANTY
These machines come with a standard one year warranty, and a further 1 year is available at no cost by simply completing an online registration via the Wessex website.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 5MM DECK – Shot-blasted and powder coated for durability
• SWIVELING BALL HITCH – Satisfies Health and Safety recommendations
• TURN BUCKLE ON THE DRAWBAR – Levels the machine for an even cut
• DRAWBAR CAN BE OFFSET TO EITHER SIDE – Cut outside of the quad wheels
• KILL SWITCH CLIPS TO THE RACK OF THE ATV – Emergency stop within easy reach of the operator
• SCREW ADJUSTER – Simple height adjustment
• POWERFUL 18HP V-TWIN ENGINE – Ample power for demanding applications
• MANUAL ENGAGEMENT CLUTCH – Efficient power transmission without overheating
• REAR ANTI-SCALP ROLLER – Eliminates scalping in rough conditions
• OPTIONAL HEAVY-DUTY FLAILS
• Y-PATTERN FLAILS – Excellent mulching capabilities when cutting very long and dense vegetation
• 3 HIGH TORQUE BELTS – Excellent power transmission
• 16 X 8.50-8 TYRES AS STANDARD FITMENT – (22 x 11-8 flotation tyres as an option)
• FRONT RUBBER FLAP – Eliminates projectiles being thrown out in front of the machine
18HP Briggs & Stratton
Overall Width with Side Wheels
Overall Width with Rear/4 Wheels
Cutting Height Range
Approximate Weight with Side Wheels
No. Flails (pairs)
12 months manufacturer's warranty
When you purchase a Wessex International product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.