The Wessex CMT SERIES FINISHING MOWERS are an entry-level range with superb build quality and great value for money. Available in 3 working widths, they are ideal for private estates and gardens.
3 overlapping rotors prevent unsightly uncut strips and the wheels are easily adjusted to the perfect cutting height. A perfect addition to any compact tractor.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• OVERLAPPING ROTORS – No uncut strips of grass
• ADJUSTABLE LOWER LINK POINTS – Will suit any compact tractor
• SIMPLE BELT ADJUSTMENT – Ease of maintenance
• FLOATING TOP LINK POINT – Accurate ground contour following
• SIMPLE CUTTING HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Ease of operation
• ANTI-SCALP ROLLER – to reduce scalping on undulating ground
• STRONG BUILD QUALITY – increasing product lifetime
Cutting Height Range
Minimum Power Required
3-Point Hitch Type
PTO Input Speed
Number of Blades
Country of Manufacture
Made in Britain
12 months manufacturer's warranty
When you purchase a Wessex International product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.