Our price £224.40 (incl. VAT)
Free delivery on all Quad-X products. Saving you up to £240!
MADE IN BRITAIN - Invented, designed & manufactured in Northern Ireland.
DELIVERY TIME - Most Quad-X products are dispatched immediately, however some are made to order with a 2-6 week lead time.
IMPORTANT: Spraying boom only. Please purchase a compatible Quad-X sprayer separately.
The precision booms are our most popular model of spray boom due to their accuracy and exceptional performance.
Made with corrosion proof alloy the precision booms are lightweight for easy handling, available in 5ft, 11ft and 16ft spray widths. They are all equipped with Anti-Drip Nozzles for accurate spraying and making them along with all the other Quad-X sprayers and Boom compliant with the NEW Spraying Regulations.
Superior to the Wide Spray models, these booms are equipped with precision nozzles for more accurate spraying.
• 5ft (1.5m), 11ft (3.35m) or 16ft (4.8m) spray widths
• Made from corrosion proof alloy making it lightweight and easy for handling
• Anti-Drip Nozzles for accurate spraying (see additional point)
• Each spray nozzles is fitted with an individual filter
• Easyfit mount system for quick release
• Multiple cut off position models available to spray with an individual wing
• Equipped with Anti-Drip Nozzles for accurate spraying and no drips in most weather conditions. They are designed with the nozzle spraying downwards and spraying larger droplets, which are less likely to be affected by the wind.
• Each Spray nozzle has it’s own filter.
• ALL Compliant with the NEW Spraying Regulations!
The Spray Width comes in a 5ft (1.5m), 11ft (3.35m) or 16ft (4.8m)
There is a multiple cut off position model available in both the 11ft (3.35m) and 16ft (4.8m) models to shut off an entire wing
1.5m (5ft), 3.35m (11ft) or 4.8m (16ft). The 4.8m model is only suitable for use with the Quad-X Pro Spray.
Anti-drop nozzles for accurate spraying
Light weight for easy handling.
12 months manufacturers' parts warranty
Customers also brought