Our price £480.00 (incl. VAT)
FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery on all Wessex products.
DELIVERY TIME - Order before 2.00pm for 3-4 day delivery (Monday-Friday) - Please contact us for stock levels.
The Wessex ATV mounted SS SPRAYER range are packed with user-friendly features and benefits, and comprises a heavy-duty 55 litre rotomoulded tank and a choice of pump options to suit the width of boom required. All models come complete with 5m of hose. and a hand lance for spot spraying.
• FEATURES & BENEFITS
• DURABLE ROTOMOULDED POLYETHYLENE TANK – For maximum strength
• IN-LINE SUCTION FILTER – Avoids pump contamination (SS-608-P & SS-618-P only)
• MOULDED HANDLES – For ease of lifting OPTION OF 3 PUMP SIZES – A machine for every application.
• PRESSURE CONTROL VALVE – Maximum versatility (WS-608-P & WS-618-P only)
• HAND LANCE & 5M HOSE – Ideal for spot spraying also allows spot spraying up to 5m away from the tank
• OPTION OF 5 BOOM SIZES – A machine for every application
• HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE BOOMS
• NOZZLE TAPS – Turn off a nozzle to limit spray width
• ANTI-DRIP VALVES – Avoid chemical leakage
• MOULDED HOSE WRAP – Keeps hose securely coiled
• BRASS QUICK-RELEASE FITTINGS – Easy change from boom to hand lance
• DRAIN PLUG AT LOWEST POINT – Ease of emptying
• SUCTION HOSE DRAWS FLUID FROM THE LOWEST POINT – Complete emptying
• N.S BASKET FILTER STRAINS LIQUID AS TANK IS FILLED – Clean water only enters the tank.
1.5m, 2m, 3m
12 months manufacturer's warranty
When you purchase a Wessex International product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.